Help With Your Health Online
This five week interactive web based series is for those who are looking for support to optimally manage their health. Each week you will make a plan that supports healthy changes that are important to YOU.
The workshop is designed to be practical, enjoyable, non-judgmental and accessible to a wide range of participants. The group will be sharing experiences and learning together; it is not about testing knowledge.
- Session 1: Plan for your health
- Session 2: Prepare for your medical appointment
- Session 3: Understanding your Medications
- Session 4: Understand your food labels
- Session 5: Understanding stress and sleep
what does joining help with your health involve?
- You will be a part of a group of 8-10 people in a virtual classroom
- Meet weekly with your group at the same time each week for 1.5 hours
- Develop plans and goals to improve your health
- There will be opportunities to interact with your group members and facilitators
do i need to participate in all five weeks?
The workshop has been carefully developed and participants benefit the most from learning new skills over the 5-week period and practicing what they learn in between sessions. We do know that “life happens” and people are not always able to participate each week, but participating in as many sessions as possible will give you the most benefit.
what kind of technology is required to participate?
In order to participate you will need access to a personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. There will also be a toll-free number provided to call into the group.
is there a cost to participate?
No, Help With Your Health Online is free for all residents of Ontario.
what are the next steps after i register?
You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your Health with Your Health series along with a meeting link and meeting ID that will allow you join your group each week.
If you would like to register for a workshop click here or call 1-844-301-6389 for more information.