Support for People with Chronic Health Conditions
Living Healthy Champlain offers free self-management workshops to empower people to take charge of their health, while living with health conditions like: diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, lung disease, and other chronic and mental health issues. We also offer sessions that will help build your overall knowledge of different health related topics such as "Understanding Nutrition Labels" and "Preparing for Your Medical Appointments".
Who can participate?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, our self-management workshops are for you!
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with your health?
- Are you newly diagnosed with a health condition, or have you been struggling for years with a condition?
- Do you want to connect with others who are living with similar challenges or who understand what you’re going through?
- Do you want to understand more about your health in general?
- Are you a caregiver for someone living with an ongoing health condition?
View list of upcoming workshops
If you would like to look for a workshop, go to Workshop Registration or call 1-877-240-3941 for more information.